I went the other way and ate my emotions. I used to think if i was ugly and looked like a boy he'd leavc me alone. It's hard to change the habits. I've lost fifteen pounds since the trial and I wear things a bit more girly now but still I don't think I'll ever be comfortable in a dress...
it is very hard! My grandfather would always comment on my weight and what I ate, he even went as far as to weigh me and tell if that was an ok weight. Its hard to break the habits and I fight daily with myself to eat more then i do.
I am visually impaired and recently graduated college :) I do alot of volunteer work for local organizations like Big Brothers Big Sisters and the Humane Society.
2 comments:
I went the other way and ate my emotions. I used to think if i was ugly and looked like a boy he'd leavc me alone. It's hard to change the habits. I've lost fifteen pounds since the trial and I wear things a bit more girly now but still I don't think I'll ever be comfortable in a dress...
it is very hard! My grandfather would always comment on my weight and what I ate, he even went as far as to weigh me and tell if that was an ok weight. Its hard to break the habits and I fight daily with myself to eat more then i do.
Post a Comment