Thursday, May 27, 2010

Letter to Grandma

Dear Grandma

i miss you so much. I am so very sorry that I missed the last few months of your life and that I didn't call you except to lie about why I couldn't come and see you on the weekends. I lied and told you that I had to work and truth is I didn't I just didn't want to go see grandpa he was doing bad stuff to me when you weren't around.

I know you got mad at me because I would come up to see you and then hide in my room and watch movies over and over but I had to do that because I was scared of him. I should of told you that he was molesting me but at the time i didn't know how… i didn't understand it, I was scared that you would think I was lying that you'd blame me in some way… because I didn't say anything and let it go on for so long. I feel so guilty that I lied to you and cut you out of my life i just didn't know how to tell you that he was doing those things to me.

I miss the good times we had together before he messed them p I loved so much coming up to see you and watching all my children together and the late nights we'd stay up and watch Mad TV and Springer. I miss you so much grandma. Please forgive me for lying to you. I wish so much that I could have been strong and been able to do something about what he did maybe if I had then we could of been able to spend more time together. I love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment