mirror mirror on the wall
please don't lie to me today
for I've had enough of all this pain
Mirror mirror on the wall
You tell me that I am not worthy
that I deserve to fail
mirror mirror on the wall
can't you tell me that I am worthy
that I do matter
mirror mirror on the wall
can't you tell me that I am pretty
that I deserve to be happy
mirror instead you tell me lies
these lies break me
make me hate me
you tell me I am fat
you tell me that I am digesting
you tell me that I am ugly
oh please mirror be kind today
can't you once just let me be free
from all this terrible pain
oh please mirror be kind today
can't you tell me that I deserve to eat
to be happy and safe
oh please mirror be kind today
can't you tell me I am pretty
that I do matter
Monday, May 31, 2010
Mirror Mirror
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment